Monday, November 23, 2009

Lupe Fiasco Dropping New Mixtape On Thanksgiving + Talks Future Projects


MTV Hottest listers, he’s coming for your a**.
“The last six months, it’s been like, ‘I gotta really, really go out there and show that I’m nicer than all of them, It’s like, ‘All right, so be it. If it takes three more albums to do it, then so be it.’ That’s what I got left with Atlantic. Three more after Lasers. I’m already done with two. The mixtape is coming Thanksgiving. It’ll be another mixtape after that and an album after that. It’s really to get that status and lock it in and [and have people] be like, ‘Look at this positive dude, the underdog. The positive one who came and murdered all these dudes. And he’s there, and he’s good.’ “
Damn, sounds really exciting. He says he’ll be going over other MCs’ beats on the mixtape and not going to let any original production go.
About the title of the mixtape, he says:
“I got four days to figure it out, I’ve been dabbling with some names. I don’t know yet.”
Via MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment