Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eminem – Relapse: Refill Track List



Eminem will release Relapse: Refill on December 21ST, 2009, on Aftermath/Interscope Records.

Courtesy of Eminem:

“I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned” Eminem says. “Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year”. Eminem has been busy in the studio creating even more new material since Relapse was released. “I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on Relapse 2, but I still want the other stuff to be heard.”

Hit the break to view the bonus disc tracklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment