Thursday, October 1, 2009

T-Pain - Successful [Cover Drake]


Aite, so let’s talk about this Jay shit
Somedays I wish that I ain’t never say shit
And Diddy said, ain’t no excuse for what I did
But I felt like he was knocking the same shit that feeds my kids
I do music cause I need it to make my world spin
So when you down it, it’s like you dissin’ my girlfriend
And Jay one of the only niggas I hear bringin’ it
So I didn’t think that he would even entertain the shit
Cause entertainment is see through But if you really feel like
I’m dead, then nigga me too I ain’t tryna write you’re rhymes
But you coulda skipped one DJ and all you had to say was ‘T-Pain, we cool’
But by all means don’t take this as a diss or hatin’ I just wanna explain my side of the situation
So if you knew just how much respect that I had
You’d know that I’m a real nigga when I say, my bad.
T-Pain Disses Jay-Z using Drake’s Successful.

Successful [Cover Drake]
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment