Monday, October 26, 2009

50-cent



So iTunes has the details for the pre-order up and they also give you the track list for 50’s highly anticipated 4th studio album Before I Self Destruct. I think all the features are not listed since that ‘Psycho’ track is supposed to feature Eminem. And I’m sure the last one features R.Kelly so I added his name to it.

Spotted the news at ThisIs50.HHNM


Click to enlarge.

1. The Invitation
2. Then Days Went By
3. Death To My Enemies
4. So Disrespectful
5. Psycho
6. Hold Me Down
7. Crime Wave
8. Stretch
9. Strong Enough
10. Get It Hot
11. Gangsta’s Delight
12. I Got Swag
13. Baby By Me (Feat. Ne-Yo)
14. Do You Think About Me
15. Ok, You’re Right
16. Could’ve Been you (Feat. R.Kelly)
Bonus Tracks
17. Flight 187
18. Baby By Me
19. Man’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment