Wednesday, October 21, 2009

50 Cent Talks BISD, Dr Dre, Jay-Z, Fat Joe, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross & More With Complex



Alright, I just finished reading this and it’s incredible. Classic Fif.
Complex: Were you surprised that Fat Joe only sold that many his first week?
50 Cent: Well, I have 8,000 friends. So that’s extremely low.
Complex: It’s very low…
50 Cent: Watch this. Want a prediction from me? I’ll tell you what a psychic told me. Triple Cs is next. And then Rick Ross is going to follow that failure. Def Jam dumped a whole lot of marketing dollars into trying combat me with Rick Ross. More money than they should have. What his numbers were versus what Jadakiss did, didn’t make financial sense. So the next go-around, they’re going to give him his fair share instead that extra piece of pie. Then you’re going to see where he really is.
Head over to Complex to check out the entire interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment