Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Pussycat Dolls Split, For Now


Pussycat Dolls are putting their music on pause for now. The girls say they need a break from their sisterhood, but insist they're not splitting up for good. They just need a little breathing room. Singer Melody Thornton said:
Right now the Pussycat Dolls are on a break. It's actually a much-needed break. It's like when you're with your sisters for 24 hours a day and you need to take your own shower. We're not breaking up, everybody keeps saying that, but, it's like, people take breaks.
The Pussycat Dolls are taking a break from each other.
However, Melody, 24 hasn’t ruled out recording a solo album. She added to MTV News: “I always tell people that I've been working since the beginning of Pussycat Dolls and making records and always staying true to my passion, which is music, because I love it. Absolutely I'm making music. I love it and I'm going to live it."

Last month, the future of the Pussycat Dolls was questioned when reports surfaced the band members had fallen out after a number of jealous arguments over lead singer Nicole Scherzinger having a higher public profile than the rest of the group. After the Pussycat Dolls’ last show of their tour in August, Kimberly Wyatt revealed she was ready to move onto new projects and start her own fashion line. She said: “I’ve had 6 years with the Pussycat Dolls and have been dancing for 20. Now that I’ve lived as much as I have, I feel it’s time to move on and truly give back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment