Friday, September 11, 2009

Kim, A Bitter Pill For 'Horrible' Eminem


WELL this brings a whole new meaning to the term Slim Shady

EMINEM's ex-wife KIM MATHERS has destroyed the "not very well endowed" rapper in a new radio interview.
The pair split for good last year, after another attempt at their tempestuous marriage.
They've taken pops at each other in the past - but now its got nasty,
Kim has dubbed Eminem - real name Marshall Mathers - a flop in bed during a vicious attack.
She ranted: "I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person and he gets worse every day.
"I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name.
"There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all."
During an interview with Detroit, Michigan station WKQI, she then said one of the worst things a man can ever hear.
She added: "He's not very well endowed.
"If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work."
Ouch.
Perhaps Kim should spare a thought for their 13-year-old daughter HAILIE JADE.
Props: The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment