Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drake Interview With Big Tigger [Audio]


Drake calls in to Big Tigger’s show on DC’s WPGC 95.5 to talk about his new EP release, recent surgery, pressure, and more.

…holding a CD is really important. Not to a lot of people, but it should be.
Tigger: Some of my favorite joints from the mixtape made it, and some didn’t. Like why didn’t the song with Lloyd, A Night Off, make it?
It all comes down to obviously politics. The hassle that it would take to clear an Isley Brothers sample, then a Just Blaze beat… Like the song with Lloyd, we’d be paying nine people. So the EP is six songs that I knew I could give away, original compositions or compositions that I could clear. With that being said, I got a great album coming for people. This is just something to tide people over cuz I know February seems far away right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment